Fact Sheet - Highlights
- Legendary property in prestigious Belle Haven residential area; a wealthy, exclusive coastal community on the east coast
- 2.7 acres with 4 historic buildings; Manor House, Carriage House, Cottage Boardroom and Barn
- Property is sophisticated, refined and minutes to downtown Greenwich Avenue with restaurants, art galleries, designer boutiques, museum, etc.
- Lush landscaped, mature gardens with dramatic outdoor sculptures
- Minutes from Metro North Train Station (45 minutes to NY) & 1-95 Interstate (convenient to tri-state area and eastern seaboard)
- Experienced, dedicated, multi-lingual staff
- Privately owned and operated by Theresa & Thomas Henkelmann since their acquisition in 1997
- Locally, Nationally and Internationally renowned Contemporary French Restaurant with award-winning wine cellar and welcoming bar
- High percentage of repeat clientele from an established domestic and foreign database.
- Frequented by Captains of Industry and Celebrities seeking privacy.
- Traditional Holiday Dining for families ( Thanksgiving, Christmas New Year’s Eve, Easter, Mother’s Day) and for Special Occasions
- Restaurant: Extraordinary (4 Stars) New York Times, Relais & Châteaux, Relais & Châteaux Grand Chef, Tradition et Qualité—Les Grandes Tables du Monde, Top Ten Restaurants in US: #1 Zagat, Gayot etc.
- Private Dining Rooms for intimate social and business functions
- Hotel: 18 Accommodations inclusive of Guest Suites and Chambers located in the Manor House and Carriage House. Rate range $350 -$495. Dogs allowed in certain rooms.
- International Branding: Relais & Châteaux, Andrew Harper Premier Property, Kiwi Collection Preferred, etc.
- Cottage Boardroom Consistent choice for Corporate Board Meetings and Executive Retreats by local, national and international companies
- Destination Weddings An ideal venue for ceremonies and receptions to be reserved on an exclusive basis.